powroll

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garretthinojosa

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 430cc kit?
If so how much was it installed for and will it take a 400cc bike?

Probably no help, but I know one person has that kit, and I know one of the pros said it kept right up to him on a 440EX (can't remember which person, it's been a while). Hard to believe but that one person that has the kit doesn't even run an oil cooler, sounds kind of dangerous for motor longevity.

I've had a 437.5 in my bike and run no oil cooler ...only thing that seems is my valves get louder when the bike gets hot and I let it cool off and it fades away I edge out my buddies 660 raptor at the sand drags which has pipe and filter. I have alot of mods though

The weather is like **** here most of the time (for once I can say that helps, lol), but I've seen my buddy overheat on that beach in my u.p. pics with no mods really. The oil cooler was one of the first projects I completed, definately makes a difference!!!

I've had a 437.5 in my bike and run no oil cooler ...only thing that seems is my valves get louder when the bike gets hot and I let it cool off and it fades away I edge out my buddies 660 raptor at the sand drags which has pipe and filter. I have alot of mods though
my valves tick when i gett it real hot....do i have to adjust them, or no? Cause we adjusted them like 90 times and i only noticed it now...i have a cam and wiseco piston. i know there are cam specs that i have to adjust them too, but still kinda noisy.

Well with a camshaft its going to make more noise anyway so if its not super loud just loud enough so you notice it id just adjust them to the specs they gave you and tighten them jamnuts down like a sonovabitch and you'll be all set.

The warrior motor is know to have noisy valves, just make sure ther're at spec to the cam's instructions when you adjust them.

Latest posts

Back