ITP Holeshot HD

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
IMG_0033_3.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Tires are sick, worth every penny. A guy with a yfz that just bought hipers and I razr's and me were riding around in snow and mud, he got stuck twice, i never did, they slide perfectly around corners, and have awesome traction. Basically unstopable, i was trying to get stuck and couldn't. At 1 point i decided to really give them a test, i found a nice nasty mud hole, drove into the middle and stopped completely then tried to get out, the tires hooked and i was able to pull right out.

Price: $70
Watching the guy that just spent 90 bucks a tire get stuck while you do a doughnut around him and keep going, Priceless.

Correction just got myself some 20x11x9 ITP HDs tonight w00t! ;D

Cost: $160.00 (including shipping) for two tires FedEX overnighted w00t!

Probably be better then those 22's your rocking right now, i would have sticked to 20's if i was you. The HD is the toughest tire out now, im not worried about flats anymore.

Yea the HD is a hardcore tire you can tell the second you pick one up and **** with them. Im running 3.5 PSI in mine right now and they are hard and flat as hell - they rip.

DAng those tires are meaty. I like those kind of holeshots because they are meaty and durable. Otherwise i like my klaws, if i wasnt running the klaws though id have something like that on. :cool:

Well...I ordered some HD's today. I was gonna order some bajas to mount them on but Im gonna put the tires on my stock rims that I painted and when those goto crap...maybe I'll talk myself into some ;DHipers;D :-/

I am debating between the HD's and Razr 2's....they look like they are the same type of tire....both have massive side walls...they prolly thorw one hell of a ****** roost.

Debated back and forth from the HD's and XCT's went with the XCT' for extra ground clearance and like them alot

I had the XCTs and went to HDs I am glad I tried them I have now found my new favorite tire. These tires also put the Razr2s to shame....

i have 20' hds and they are ******* awesome. i was riding with my friends and tried to roost them and i blew the **** out of them. then my friend tried it on his 300ex with razrs and couldnt do ****

I know that the HD's are 20 inch, but are they a bigger 20 inch then something like the XCR's? Cause i dont want a huge tire.

The debate on HD's and Razor2's depends strictly on the terrain and riding style! Razor2's rock!!! I've gotten through some nasty **** without getting stuck. If your headed to the MI u.p. the razor2's would be an excellent choice. The itp tires are actually a lil bit softer rubber than the maxxis so they will definately do better in soft terrain and in straight line hookup. The razor2's are so hard you can run them with 0 psi!!! :eek:

I would go with the HD, its still a sporty tire so you can have some fun but it will hook, i remember when i went to paragon AP in PA., it was a mix of snow, slush, and mud and i never got stuck.

Latest posts

Back