Pro Circuit T-4 Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
The Pro Circuit T4 pipe adds great gain from bottom all the way to top end. This pipe is tunable and comes with spark arrestor and quiet core insert. This pipe added an awesome deep throaty tone to the exhaust and is loud but not crazy annoying loud. This pipe also uses an AWESOME shock absorbing rubber grommet mount method to reduce any shock/vibrations that over time breaks the bracket on other pipes using just a simple bracket bolt on method to the frame.

Price: $280.00

t41.jpg

t42.jpg

nice its a good lookin pipe. mine is sooo loud but i like the noise cause people are like holy **** wtf is that!! haha

nice its a good lookin pipe. mine is sooo loud but i like the noise cause people are like holy **** wtf is that!! haha

Why are you talking about a Big gun in a T4 review ::)??????

im just talkin in general about exhaust it never said dont say anything about your exhaust, plus cause he said it was not very loud so i was just sayin mine was loud, what does it matter anyway

It is loud just not annoying loud you can hear it coming thats for sure. I like Dyno Results/performace I could care less about volume of the pipe and they usually dont go hand in hand...

Back