Hiper Carbon Fiber Wheels

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
www.hiper-technology.com

Hiper Carbon Fiber Race wheels.
Price: around $700 for all 4
Fit/Finish: Flawless, don't let the plain black look fool you, these are some serious wheels, carbon fiber flexes and and snaps back to its original shape, unlike aluminum that just bends and your out getting a hammer to beat it back into shape.

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Wheels engineered to withstand the rigors of off-road ATV racing are injection molded from a carbon fiber-reinforced nylon resin recently developed by DuPont. The carbon-fiber composite wheels outperform aluminum parts in several ways:

Characteristics:
• Lighter weight: 1 to 2 lb. Lighter than aluminum wheels depending on size.
• Deflection and recovery under dynamic load conditions instead of permanent deformation or denting like aluminum.
• Rounder, truer. Run-out is only 0.002 inch versus up to 0.250 inch for aluminum wheels.
Benefits:
• Faster, more responsive racing performance.
• Longer life under rugged racing conditions.
• Better ATV handling, smoother ride, less risk of tire deflation during racing, practice and normal use.

Ill have a ride report after this weekend, and will update.

those look super nice man i really want them haha :D Im freakin jelious, show us a pic with them on soooon haha :cool: those h-d's are nice to thats my next tire for sure cant wait to hear how they are!

dont feel to special, im gonna have those too buddy :p

i told you you'd be happy with my suggestions

i want some..someone give me 700 so i can buy them ::)

mine came in the other day, throwing tires on are a snap, im so happy i dont have to worry about breaking beads and setting beads anymore, phew!, and youll never have to worry about a flat again, carry a spair tire and your fine, just keep a 3/8th 9 point in your truck whallaaaa.

On their website it mentions 3rd Party Conversion Hub. What is this and where did you get yours?

Also what size rim for the rears did you get with what size tires?

Those are the nicest rims i have ever seen. I couldnt bring myself to spend that kinda money on rims thogh, but still i love those rims. They look good on your rappy too ( i have seen pics other places lol).

Back