FX all grip Seat Cover

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
Factory Effex
All grip seat cover

-Triple stiched, durable rubberized maximum traction seat.
-Locator pocket on nose of cover for ease of installation.

This was a very inexpensive eye pleasing mod that does what its suposted to. It is curently 44.99 at rockymountainatvmc and from what iv gathered it was made by FX as a cheap easy to install seat cover for everyone. It was very simple to install because of the pocket at the nose I personly cant imagen doing it with out one. Just take a knife or flat screwdriver to take out the already existing staples that hold your stock seat cover. Then slide the FX seat cover's already prestiched pocket over the nose of your seat/foam. Then pull streach pull and streach....then pull some more..(this isnt a very fun install but its worth while just take your time and do it right the first time)..make sure its straight befor you staple but once you have it aligned with the guides on the side pull it under the seat and staple as the stock one was. (i stapled one staple and then another one about a cm above that to inforce it) then your done.
It prob took me 30min to an hour or so but since i told you how to do it it should only take about 5min lol ...no seriously it took longer then i thought but i wonted to make sure i streched it to were it was as tight as i could get it

I am limited to the quick snap shots i took so bare with me untill i get some pics of it installed on the warrior...trust me it does take away from the "stock look" and makes it look more like a race quad.

This is of it uninstalled

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-282554.jpg

what i used to staple it..

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-282555.jpg

and the finshed product....

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-282561.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-282553.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-282551.jpg

Befor:

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-277874.jpg

After:

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286370.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-286381.jpg

it was a good product all in all ....when i first got it and looked at it i thought it was gonna be TOO grippy but once i rode with it on i like it alot....i dont slid and i can move around if i wont to!

lol awsome...welcome to the cool guy club...got the scoops, light gap cover, cut fenders, shiny stuff, and now the seat ..make sure you take bunches of pics bro!

Yes! I am ordering my black A-arms tomorrow, the black plastics are in (cutting time again), and onto sport/race remote res Elkas next week!!

The ceet one goes good with yz blue plastics, has a cool glossy logo down the side that stands out excellently. You definately can't go wrong with any of the gripper seat covers though, definately a great mod! You should go with the custom axis shocks death, seems like everybody has elkas now. As for black plastic quite a few people have that too but with your name it actually suits you!!! ;D

Back