G-Force Racing Axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
Just got in my G-Force axle from rockymount curently the only place that sells it...from back order i might add...it took 3ish weeks befor it finaly got to my door..but because of the major damand for these cheap chrome plated beauties it took them that long to get some more in stock.....actualy from what the guy at rockymountainatv said they made enough of these for more then a year worth of sales and they sold out with in 3 months!

About the axle it self....it is a high performance racing axle giving you the choice of increaseing the width by 2" to 4" wider than stock. Forged from special chromoly hardened steel with a chrome plating finish. I seeing it in person and just holding it i cant imagen this thing bending BUT if you some how can there is a warrenty from breaking or bending the price is only $200...just that alone sold me.. but after geting it today i would pay even more! This thing is beautiful ... ;D :cool:

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-297996.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-297993.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-298002.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-298011.jpg

Overview:
Finish: 10
Price: 10 ($200)
Ease of instalation: pending
Fit: pending

Yes you could go with the rpm or durablue and trust me i was planing on it but with seeing the price and the warrenty as it is i couldnt pass it up....as of now im overly satisfied with it being half the price of other axles and being just as nice if not better!

Riders Review
look for an update after the new barrings come in and i can install this beast!

Looks good and nice review. Once i get the money i'll be debating over this one or the Durablue. I'm leaning towards Gforce.

how much for the durablue eliminator axel?

nice yamahaquad350 post some pics when u get that on its gonna look sick!!

I just got my g force axle and installed it. Spencer your gonna love it. Once I get my shocks(hopefully this week) Ill post some pics. The axle looks awesome. They put the sticker on bacwards though. So dont go by the sticker. Male sure its right.

I just got my g force axle and installed it. Spencer your gonna love it. Once I get my shocks(hopefully this week) Ill post some pics. The axle looks awesome. They put the sticker on bacwards though. So dont go by the sticker. Male sure its right.

lol thanks bro lol i seen that too ....good thing they gave me more stickers! ill have a couple of pics up tomaro that i took to day that shows the diff in length compared to the stock one ...and thanks for the complements guys! from what i cant tell this thing is deff alot stronger then the stock one so im not too worried!

Compared to stock

still waiting on the barrings...not next weekend but the weekend after that i should have some good pics of it installed!

Just got in my G-Force axle from rockymount curently the only place that sells it...from back order i might add...it took 3ish weeks befor it finaly got to my door..but because of the major damand for these cheap chrome plated beauties it took them that long to get some more in stock.....actualy from what the guy at rockymountainatv said they made enough of these for more then a year worth of sales and they sold out with in 3 months!

About the axle it self....it is a high performance racing axle giving you the choice of increaseing the width by 2" to 4" wider than stock. Forged from special chromoly hardened steel with a chrome plating finish. I seeing it in person and just holding it i cant imagen this thing bending BUT if you some how can there is a warrenty from breaking or bending the price is only $200...just that alone sold me.. but after geting it today i would pay even more! This thing is beautiful ... ;D :cool:

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-297996.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-297993.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-298002.jpg

yamaha-warrior-00-bikepics-298011.jpg

Overview:
Finish: 10
Price: 10 ($200)
Ease of instalation: pending
Fit: pending

Yes you could go with the rpm or durablue and trust me i was planing on it but with seeing the price and the warrenty as it is i couldnt pass it up....as of now im overly satisfied with it being half the price of other axles and being just as nice if not better!

Riders Review
look for an update after the new barrings come in and i can install this beast!

great axle i love mine!!!!!

hahaha kfx440 kid dont you get enough with that pic hahahahahahahaha looks good... but i personally would go with lsr or rpm... looks good thought

Back