Warrior Edelbrock Qwiksilver Carburetor!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
Coming soon... It is on the way (should be here tuesday) stay tuned for the review! X_X

qwikcarb.jpg

qwikcarb2.jpg

;D

I wish i had the money for one of those. I have heard something around a 6hp gain for those, can anyone vouch for that? :cool:

IT CAME w00h00!!!! Well guys here are some pictures I will write a review on it when I have it installed and I get to use it! :cool:

edelbrockcarb.jpg

edelbrockcarb2.jpg

And... The stock carb hahaha what a POS:
stockcarb.JPG

Well I installed the carburetor and god damn that took longer then I thought it would! To install the Edelbrock you have to dremel away at the throttle stopper and grind away some of the throttle housing interior to get it to WOT (not to bad just a little time consuming). I set up the carb, ran the cable, modded the throttle housing, mounted the manifolds and the carb, plopped a glob of grease inside the housing and closed her up. This took about an hour to do and I still need to get it configured for the right fuel mixture so hopefully I will have a ride review soon.

~ Until then ~

Yeah that carb is on my list too, once they say it'll work with my airbox, its ordered.
holy **** man where do u get all your money from haha I wish i had the money to mod mine out

Thats one good looking carb, if it performs as good as it looks then your should be very pleased. I always did like the edlebrock carb. Im sure the time you spent putting it on is worth it now. ;D Have fun!

Works f*cking awesome!!! need I say more?! You can get one hell of a bang if it's ran with a pipe that puts out a good mid and top end spectrum, header included. Edel claims it will add 1.5hp in the low end with a sharp increase through the spectrum to 4.5 in the top end, but I think I got much more. People rant and rave that this carb is for low power, but it strictly wants mid and top end riding constantly for me. You will still get a good boost in the lows though, haven't found any flat spots in power on it yet. Must be the 660rap carb that has the flaws

This carb is freaking awesome, i just got mine installed. Its not tuned near correct yet and the diffrence in power is simply amazing. It comes on really strong in the midrange and pulls hard all the way to WOT. Deffnitly worth the money, if i ever another warrior ill buy one for it. Mines not tuned right and its night and day. Ill get it tuned better and get a much better ride report tommorow, Thanks for the advice guys im really glad i made the purchase.

YEA! Welcome to the club DSW! I forgot to post my ride review with this carburetor so here it goes... From installing it, to "jetting" (no jets anymore *spits on jets*), to the initial ride and final tune the power gain was felt all over and the quality and ease of use is superior; This carburetor is EXTREMELY easy to take apart and adjust/fine tune! When you have her tuned correctly there is no lag or bog at all in any part of the RPM range. I also get to do something I could never do with a stock carb even when tuned right... No matter how hard/fast I slam on the gas with the accelerator pump shot adjusted right there is no bog and no hesitation... When Edelbrock says NO HESITATION and a great performance gain they mean it! I will never give this carburetor up and id want one for every quad I ever have. To sum it all up this carburetor is ******* tits!!! :cool:

I had to work today pissed me off, but i did get to mess around a while with the carb, i got the 0-1/3 throttle damn close and the accelerator pump is close to. Tommorow and it should be dead on or damn near close to it. Got a full day to tune, i havent changed needles yet but i may try that tommorow too, just for the heck of it. The accel pump is my main concern, still got that shitty off throttle burble where it wants to stall, i should get it tommorow. It gonna be worth it in the end, this carb is amazing, i never thought a carb could give you that much power but the 3.2 horsepower claims are true, and i think the more mods you got the more horsepower its gonna give you.

Mine doesnt have any red at all its all one color the nickle color, the only thing red is the needle adjuster on the top of the carb. Someday ill get pics, right now its all dirty :-( I HATE WHEN MY QUAD IS DIRTY.

Back