Shockwears Shock Covers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
f559222a.jpg

These are the tribal version of the shockwears made by outerwears. They are very easy to install, the use velcro to fasten them around the shock and it holds on good, they don't have any problems with coming off while riding. The rear one is a little more tricky to install, i had to remove my airboc to get it on but its just like the fronts, velcro hold it on, and it hasn't budged since i put it on. They do a very good job of keep all the dirt/dust/mud out of your shock and away from the shock seals, i took a front one off after a ride just to see what it looked like under it and nothing got through. They are not a bad investment at $40, cheap protection for your expensive shocks.

yup they are great i got them in a solid red and they are really nice and never comr off in water or mud. They also make your shock components last longer ;D

I bought Deaths old covers from him, and I agree this is a very good investment. I had a lot of problems with dust getting in the shocks somewhere and squeaking really bad. This easily solved the problem.

Back