Wiseco 10.25:1 compression piston

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
I installed this kit last winter on a standard bore. My cylinder was really nice yet so i just honed it so i could bore i later. Real high quality peice. The compression is 10.25:1, thats just over 1 pound more than the stock piston. The stock compression piston is 9.2:1. It was a great increase in power, way more torque and harder accleration. When combined with my hotcam (see other review by me) its a very potent power package that can put you ahead of everything else (stock) in the warrior's class. Will even get you beating the 400ex's if they are stock or close to it. I reccomend this kit to everyone if they are looking for a couple extra horsepower, or are just rebuilding their warrior because its old or needs it. The only other thing you need to do this would be a top end gasket set. It's a good idea to also pick up a clymer manual if you plan on doing this yourself. I did this myself with the help of my dad, its also a good idea to have 2 people. One last thing, if you take the motor out of the frame it makes it alot easier but you can do it while the motor is in the frame, it just takes a little moving to get everything out. So i would take the motor out to do this, its no big deal i think theres only 3 bolts that hold it in.

4419P2.jpg

Do you know what size piston i would need to get 366cc?And also could i just drop the piston in without getting it honed?

Back