DuraBlue Eliminator 2+2 Axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
Stock Width
f5bed55c.jpg

Durablue +4
f5b6b302.jpg

Durablue vs. Stock Axle, the stock axle is lying on the floor.
f58e38e6.jpg

If your looking for more stability in high speed turns, the saying "wider is better" applies. As you can see, the Durablue axle adds 4 inches of width to the rear of your bike, making "3 wheeling" around turns a thing of the past, even with stock tires you notice an improvement in handling and high speed stability due to stability, when i get my klaws on i will update this review.

Instalation was very straight foward, you basically remove the old axle, the brake and rotor hub can stay where they are. You install the durablue axle by sliding it in from the left side of the carrier and lock it in place using circlips and the "posi-lock" axle nut they supply you with. The axle is adjustable between +2 and +4 setups by using spacers that are supplied as well, No spaces equals a +2 width, the spacres give you the +4. Your stock hubs are used by this axle, so its one less thing to buy, the axle itself is lighter then the stock one while being a more beefy unit, and is finished in mirror chrome.

IS YOURS HOLLOW I WAS GOING TO THE RPM BUT THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND DONT MAKE ONE SO IM GOING TO HAVE TO GO WITH DURABLUE.

that's the 6th time you posted that pic in 15 minutes! And all on old threads! We see it, ok?

hey mr kfx440 they do not look better on hondas and if you keep going like this your gonna get people pissed at ya. orjust annoy them to the point you get booted from the forums. so stop posting the same old picture in the old forums. please and thank you

Back