Pro Design Intake for Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
Overall this kit is great, the quality of the machine work on the adapter plate is amazing, the instalation was very easy, you have to drill 2 7/32 holes and bolt the plate up to the box, then clamp on the filter.

f559222e.jpg

I had to bump my jetting up to a 138 DJ with the addition of this kit, i was running a 132 with a stock replacement k&n. Power was the best thing, i can wheelie in 2nd gear with just the throttle, no need to pop the clutch.

i think it come all together for like 90 for the uni filter and 120 for the K&N filter one. Veloci is that the uni filter or K&N filter?

Here is what it looks like installed on a warrior:

Top view:
intake.jpg

Side view:
intakeside.jpg

Top view w/Air hose:
intaketop2.jpg

Front mounts:
intakefrontmount.jpg

Mmmmm... got a nice shot of the grease too before I cleaned it up - grease is god like.

So nice; want to touch the hiney! :D

For the Warrior it cost me $100.00 then I bought the Outerwears too so that came to a grand total of $112.00 + shipping.

Yeah its no big deal, it takes me 1 minute to take the airbox out. only 30 more bucks and i have the pro design kit! woohoo. lol.

u guys have never had water problems with the outerwears and the open lid right. Thats the only thing im worried about :-/

The Outerwears pre-filter by no means restricts the flow THAT much to bring it close to a foam filter (it works because water molecules are larger then air). Outerwears pre-filters are $12.00 and are VERY water repellent. To show why the K&N Pro Design conversion kit with pre-charger is a good idea I made a video to show just how water repellent the pre-filter is! I turned my sink on high let it run over it and 3 drops made it through; check it out for yourself. You will need a QuickTime player to play this video - http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ or Real Player.

Check out the sink test! http://24.161.54.63/pubdl/outerwears.MOV Lets see a foam filter do that!

And if you ever get thirsty on the trail you can take the pre-filter off & use it as a cup - well you could... :p

portablecup.jpg

A high-flow K&N air filter with an Outerwears pre-filter offers superior flow and water resistance when compared to a foam filter. The Outerwears pre-filter also decreases your cleaning/servicing time of your K&N since it pre-filters lots of stuff; just take it off and shake it around then slide it back on.

Here is my "new"/old kit:

prodesignkit.jpg

*Remember boys and girls - foam sponges are for cleaning your balls and washing dishes; K&Ns go on motors. :cool:

yo veloci when you come dowwn to fl you might want to get a uni because there is so much dust and its so dry no one uses it not even on the track

NEVER!!!!! I ride on dusty crap here all the time in the summer. It gets so dusty that you cant see 2 feet infront of you when your riding with someone else.

i was thinking about it, so far, my k&n has been good to me in just about everything, personally i belive k7n's go on motors, foam sponges are for washing your balls, but well see when i get down there.

Back