Kenda Klaw tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
About a year ago i bought new kenda klaw tires for my warrior. I really love these tires. The hookup is simply great in all conditions. One of the best parts about these tires is the ability to change their direction for better hookup in soft or hard conditons.Simply take the left side tire and rim off and put it on the right side, and the right side tire and rim goes to the left. These tires are also alot cheaper than some tires. I bought the 22" tires because i wanted the ground clearence, but this should stay the same for all sizes. The Following picture is after 1 full summer of riding, roads, mud, rocky trails, dirt, a little bit of about everything. This picture is with the tires turned in the soft direction, flip them around for the harder direction.
f5ea6a4f.jpg

if i get the 22" tires will they fit right on my stock rims. I am not really sure of how the rim size compared to the tire works. What size of tire will fit my stock rims

if i get the 22" tires will they fit right on my stock rims. I am not really sure of how the rim size compared to the tire works. What size of tire will fit my stock rims
dont get 22in rears... get 20x11x9 size tires, the last number always has to match.

Ok thanx for the help.......just out of curiosity why not get 22" tires in the rear??

there heavier... they coner like **** and its sucks for jumping. I know i have 22in the rear and i really dont like the way they feel on the back of a sports quad, better off to just go with the 20in. rears, the only good thing about 22's is the bigger ground clearence

Ok thanx, oh and hey hows that 12 tooth sprocket......Do ya notice a lot of bottom end, How bout a loss in top end

yea well i got the 12 toth to give me more bottom end to pull around my 22's, it does give more bottom end

2 inch for raptor 350's they come stock with a 20 inch rear so there is a difference in the ruts and mud

2 inch for raptor 350's they come stock with a 20 inch rear so there is a difference in the ruts and mud

Only 1 inch difference in ground clearance.
(2" difference in diameter = 1" difference in Radius- where ground cleearance is measured)

my friend has the kendas and all we do is go to the track so he says he loves them they are good when iut muddy on the track to you just turn them the other way i like my razr mx 4ply and 1 pound difrance lol

Back