Tusk T-7 handlebars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
I bought these bars right around christmas from rockymountain ATV. They are aluminum and have a cross bar pad included. They only come in silver but in a variety of bends. They have an atv bend, and Cr, Kx, Rm, and YZ bends. I bought the YZ High bend bars because i liked the feel of the bars on my dads 250. They mounted up perfect with my trail tech computer, the crossbar pad was just touching the bolts. They are also a nice slightly straiter and wider than stock, and lower. They overall gave me a more aggresive type position. I am not 100% positive the YZ high bends would work with the stock bar clamp and neutral/reverse light set up. If you didnt use the barpad it would probebly fit well. I didnt want the atv bends because i thought they would be too high. These are very stong bars and feel solid. Best part about them is that they are only 21.99 from rocky mountain atv. Thats a very good price compared to a 70 dollar set of renthals. :cool:

TUS_05_T-7_HAN_BAR.JPG

This is the best i can do for now, ill get pics when im done. Those look just like mine and they fit perfect. :cool:

Back