clutch lever/parking brake

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadriver

Reaction score
got the warrior running smooth again, what else can i play with...

i bought a clutch lever about 2 years ago but haven't put it on yet. i hate pulling the parking brake cable when shifting gears and thought this would be a good upgrade. i've heard of needing a block off plate on the rear caliper, anything else? can i just disconnect the parking brake cable and leave the stock lever on?

what types of things should i expect when doing this swap? is it a real pain in the a$$?

thanks!

thanks for the link...

yeah, of all the forums i visit this one seems to confuse me.. is there a usercp or a subscribed threads link anywhere? i just searched to find my own post....

I'm not sure, you should PM one of the mods about that. I personally never subscribe to threads because then I get hundreds of emails over the course of a week. The CP is in the "profile" link.

hey madcow,

if you click your profile, at the bottom you can see the threads you recently posted in... easy way to track em. i'll spend more time hear and learn the ropes.. or hang myself :)

Latest posts

Back