slipping

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k350yfm

Reaction score
i have a 2001 warrior. every once in awile it while slip when i hit the throttle. it will rev a little then catch. but then it will stop and be fine for a while. any ideas, it could help

thats what i thought but wouldn't do it all the time. now it will do it for a day or two then be fine for a few weeks. but i look into replacing the clutch

thats what i thought but wouldn't do it all the time. now it will do it for a day or two then be fine for a few weeks. but i look into replacing the clutch
Try adding one extra steel first that might help it a bit, I've seen a lot warrior clutches that were presumed to be shot only to see that they looked pretty good, the problem is when they wear the hub bottoms out on the pressure plate, therefor not exerting any more spring pressure on the disks.

You can just use one of the old ones, the steels really don't wear out at all. If you want to use a new one, you can probably order a single oem one by itself from a dealer.

Latest posts

Back