just got my raptor!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotphil

Reaction score
Hey all, i just got my raptor 350 and i'm still breakin it in, but while breakin it in, i was trying to get the feel for a wheelie.....i can't even pop it up, can anyone help me out? :-/

dude i was thinking the same things but ive been getting mine up...
trying goinng like 4 mph in first then gasing it and it should come up
or just dump the clutch lol but dont do that if ur not good at wheelies

well i had a dirt bike before this so i'm pretty good at poppin the clutch, thnx tho.

i would break it in and do an oil change before going and dumping your clutch and revving the motor to hell, although a little revving is good, but trying to do wheelies isnt really and ideal break in condition.

Well guys i have pretty much broke it in, and changing the oil tonight. i've been practicing poppin it up, and i've been gettin it up, next problem tho, can't keep it going.......:/

Well guys i have pretty much broke it in, and changing the oil tonight. i've been practicing poppin it up, and i've been gettin it up, next problem tho, can't keep it going.......:/

Unless you are like at the balence point you prob cant keep it going the gearing is too short ( I am talking about 1st gear )
I cant keep it going either i can get it to go about 7-8ft and then it drops again and thats with the tires like 9 inches off the ground

yeah just wing it dont be afraid to hit the grab bar thats what its there for

i have the same problem. im afraid to 12 oclock it causei dont want it to flip, or i dont want to fall off. but i still have to try the popping the clutch method. cant go out riding today cause i think it just rained and my dad doesnt like going out when it just rained. cause if i go out, my brother goes out and he drives a 5hp go cart with no suspention. so, ill have to wait and see if i go out, or ill have to wait till next saturday.

Back