Yo guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
Yo boys, I feel that we should have parts crossing thread here. What parts fit what quads.
example:

Rear shock:
All warriors - Rears the same
660R 01 raptor shock
Banshee shock - year-year

Like he means since so many people ask what shocks fit what, or what a-arms will fit, things like that.
He's stating that All warrior shocks will fit all years of warriors (though I personally haven't tried various years, so I'm not sure on fitment, it's what he's saying)
And the 01 660 raptor shock will fit. Things like that is what he stating. I think he want's a running list of all the parts that people know that just swap over. Not a bad idea since if you can find another piece that fits, and works better, then why not swap it/them out for the better ones when you need something new.
~Bill

Like he means since so many people ask what shocks fit what, or what a-arms will fit, things like that.
He's stating that All warrior shocks will fit all years of warriors (though I personally haven't tried various years, so I'm not sure on fitment, it's what he's saying)
And the 01 660 raptor shock will fit. Things like that is what he stating. I think he want's a running list of all the parts that people know that just swap over. Not a bad idea since if you can find another piece that fits, and works better, then why not swap it/them out for the better ones when you need something new.
~Bill

EXACTLY.....a list of crossover parts.

There isnt that many parts to the bikes, so a list should be compiled and put together of whats upgradable to what and what years cross over. I know that the rotors are different from 87-89. So start from the front of the bike and move back. IF anyone wants to take a part thats not mentioned an list, I will compile all of them and post it up. Thanks mike.

ooooo damn yea thats not a bad idea... will warrior cams and stuff like that for internal parts fit the raptor motor? i kinda figured it would but im just checking to make sure so i know wat i wanna get...

ooooo damn yea thats not a bad idea... will warrior cams and stuff like that for internal parts fit the raptor motor? i kinda figured it would but im just checking to make sure so i know wat i wanna get...

Most internal parts are interchangable, but a warrior cam in a raptor would tear **** up. Just stuff like that would make it worth having a thread to keep track of all that kind of info.

Most internal parts are interchangable, but a warrior cam in a raptor would tear **** up.
He means tear **** up in a Bad way, not in a nice performance way. I wanted to clear that up seeing as how it could have been read the wrong way. For awhile when the rappy's first came out, a company (I think hotcams) thought the cams were the same, so they took the cams from their warrior kits and put them into the rappy kits, and **** started to tear itself apart. It turned out to be real ugly... in otherwords don't try it.
~Bill

I know I shouldn't bring back old posts but just wondering if anybody has a crossover list.

Back