Tweaking

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm assuming that your warrior is complely stock since you didn't mention anything about mods. You can remove the baffle from the stock muffler for a small power gain and a larger noise gain. Another cheap mod is to flip the wheels to widen the bike and get better cornering and more stability out of it. The only thing you need to do for this is relocate the valve stems on the front tires to the opposite side of the wheel, which isn't completely free, but a shop will probably be able to do it for around $20. both of those things I did when I first got my warrior, since then I bought an hmf exhaust, but I still have the wheels flipped and haven't had any problems with it.

spark arrester go bye bye ,zip tie down your stock filter till its solid in their and rejet "death may not approve of this but it works"

no u can get flush vaulve stems for the tire so it doesent hit the a arm wich can cause major damage to the tire

you probably can't if you didn't understand me. i think you will need to take the tire off the rim to do it so it's easier to just get a shop to do it for you

well without doing anything I was going to say,downsize the rear sprocket for better acceleration, but lower top end, or vice versa, you can take the top off your air cleaner. Mike

I believe most people have to bend the tip of the pipe to get vice grips on it. I saw leave it in, and ask santa for a slip on.

My baffle was probably harder to get out than anyone else's will be, because someone rear ended the quad and smashed the muffler tip in, but I broke it loose with vice grips. I clamped them onto the edge of the baffle, then hit the grips with a hammer to twist the baffle loose. Once it starts to turn it should come out fairly easy.

can u put it back in if you want too? with no trouble of it coming back out i mean.

As long as you don't destroy the flange getting it out. There is a set screw in the bottom, so as long as you don't damage it too bad, you should be able to put it back in, and lock it in with the set screw.

Back