raptor 350 cut fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres one in the elite section..... its gone tho, he sold it awile ago

found it :D
_l_l_001_0001.jpg

my dad wont let me cut my fenders even tho i pay for the damn thing ... but does any one know where there are some cool aftermarket fenders for a rappy 350??

i used a carpenders knife, its hard but its easer to clean up the edge

I ride in pastures a lot, so I'm leaving mine alone. My little bro had a 300ex with cut fenders and it'd sling **** all over ya in the pasture!

I'm cutting mine soon. I would like to see a picture of them cut along the crease that goes by the lights before I cut them. It leaves just a little fender. I haven't seen one cut like that yet.

my dad wants to shave ours a little to add shape and so they arent as bulkey

in the probs/questions section people posted how to do it it is called "shaved fenders"(by: warriorspeed350)

Well I finally got enough balls to cut the fenders on my 05 raptor. I just got done doing it. I used a razor knife and it all turned out pretty good. I still need to do a little bit of sanding but thats it. Oh ya and I need to spray paint the housing of one of my lights because I scraped it up a little.

I also got my HMF slip on put on and my K&N air filter kit put on. My dyno jet kit should be here anyday now, I can't wait to get it jetted so I can go ride. ;D

Latest posts

Back