My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2tall

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my 97 Warrior, and one of my 05 Raptor 660.

Wheelers023.jpg

Wheelers022.jpg

Wheelers024.jpg

Wheelers016.jpg

And one pic of how it sits as I type this. My winter rebuild project. Gonna get some good stuff.

WarriorProject.jpg

cool man what are u runnin for tires on the warrior??? blackwaters?? are they any good?

cool man what are u runnin for tires on the warrior??? blackwaters?? are they any good?

Yes, they are Blackwaters. They suck at everything except going through mud/snow, which this one doesn't do much of. Plans are for some Klaw's or Holeshot's come next spring.

i like the blue 1 reminds me of mine ghetto plastics fmf pipe and the tires ill be buying lol and the same bumper

Looks like it is mint. Also you should look at kenda knarleys for tires too, i have them on the rear of my quad and they have a nice hard tread, and also are 6 ply. Nice rappy too. :)

It may look like it's mint, but it needs some TLC. Need to get rid of the rust on the frame, replace some bushings and bearings, freshen the motor up some, and clean up the plastics. I've got high hopes for it, and will do stuff as money comes along. I would like to have it done by spring, but may have to wait a little longer. Thanks for the replies so far.

Back