MORE PICS!! warrior and kfx

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoover

Reaction score
f1dc1e44.jpg

f1dc1d53.jpg

f1dc1c5e.jpg

f1dc15c7.jpg

f1dc1494.jpg

f1dc1338.jpg

f1dc1244.jpg

f1dc1194.jpg

f1dc10a8.jpg

f1dc0fdd.jpg

not to trash your quad or n/e thing but i think that color green looks like ****... other wise its pretty nice quad... and i like the kfx

The pics dont show the pearl or the brightness...in the pics it looks piss green but its actually like a kawie green

thats a cool lookin wariror man very different... the KFX is sick too bet she rips

The pics dont show the pearl or the brightness...in the pics it looks piss green but its actually like a kawie green

i was thinking about doing that color scheme for my quad but i would want all black plastics and paint the frame like the grave digger truck green lol (dont know how to say it) and my a- arms black and try to find a graphics kit with the same color green.. i think that would look bad ass... i might do that this winter

Thats awsome, im guessing you had the wheels and tires on it and didnt give them to your freind yet...lol nice quads man.

[quote:df5xfofr]The pics dont show the pearl or the brightness...in the pics it looks piss green but its actually like a kawie green

i was thinking about doing that color scheme for my quad but i would want all black plastics and paint the frame like the grave digger truck green lol (dont know how to say it) and my a- arms black and try to find a graphics kit with the same color green.. i think that would look bad ass... i might do that this winter [/quote:df5xfofr]
something like this ::)
176740252_l.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/176740252_l.jpg

o btw thats one nice warrior, what mods does it have, and thats a nice kfx*seeing as its lil brothe400 is my favorite lol*

That hood likes weird. But I sort of like it in a weird way :)

But yeah, that is a bad ass warrior.

Back