Riding buddies

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Guys i ride with... that scammy is pretty quick its got a clutch kit so it take off real fast
000_0358.jpg

000_0363.jpg

000_0360.jpg

000_0361.jpg

000_0359.jpg

000_0355.jpg

000_0351.jpg

000_0353.jpg

it was way to muddy to take the camera out on the trails for action pics but im goin next weekend to some sick sand pits so i will prolly get some good action shots

Nice group pics. Good thing you got them mud slingers on the back of the rappy for them muddy trails

Nice group pics. Good thing you got them mud slingers on the back of the rappy for them muddy trails
o yea and that day it was the muddiest ive ever seen my trails and there was this strech or wet dirt/mud and we were just ripin around playin tag and roostin the crap out of each other. I nailed the kid on the z so good u couldnt see his headlights. So yea those pics were taken after we cleaned them lol.

nice your rappy faster than the 400?
naw but i give him a good run when we play around and i think i take off quicker cause im always in front till the open streches he passes me.

Those Polaris scrams are a POS lol.
actually that thing seems industructable its a tank but it can get movin pretty good. Its worked out good for him its been super reliable.

[quote:56d42k53]Those Polaris scrams are a POS lol.
actually that thing seems industructable its a tank but it can get movin pretty good. Its worked out good for him its been super reliable.[/quote:56d42k53]

Ok if you think so bro and if he has im glad to hear it but I work in a shop and we have those ******* things in ALL the time along with every other Polaris abortion under the sun.

[quote:v58en8bk]
actually that thing seems industructable its a tank but it can get movin pretty good. Its worked out good for him its been super reliable.

Ok if you think so bro and if he has im glad to hear it but I work in a shop and we have those ******* things in ALL the time along with every other Polaris abortion under the sun.[/quote:v58en8bk]

haha polaris abortion!!!

i raced that polaris today and he beat me by about a half a quad length in a about a 200 yd field... i took him off the line easy and he crept up on my when i hit 6th and then we had to slow down. It was a real close race.

yeah those z 400s i like them alot nice power... but i im a yammi person so im gonna go for a yfz

Latest posts

Back