Warrior Dragracing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The black and red's best is 11.05 at 57.22 mph which is stock and the blue one is 10.88 at 58.67 mph which has the wiseco piston and the hot cam.

is that reason enough right there not to buy a hotcam,,, .16 second gain on the 1/4 mile, save your money and buy a pipe and some new gearing

We are running the 1/8 mile and there are other factors that go into the times. The black and red bike has slicks and running a 15 tooth front sprocket. While the blue bike has a 14 tooth front sprocket and mud machine tires on the back. So that is a few of the details the cam does make a difference and when he gets some slicks I am sure that the times will drop as well.

Lol if they are only going 60 MPH with a 15 tooth front sprocket they need to gear down!!! I did about 70 geared 14/40 and no lol I didn’t use my mamas car or "my friend the cops" radar gun it was done with check points and mathematics. 15T front sprocket is way-way to high for a warrior with a hotcam, high comp piston (that gives u like 3HP), and a pipe. When I ran a 15T back in the day and even a 14 back in the day with similar mods the quickness was drastically reduced and with a 15T I doubt it’s got the power to turn that how it should...

Back