My new warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie31603

Reaction score
Here's my 2000 warrior I just got this moring. Needs some work. But not bad for $150. Adam :)
warrior004copy.jpg

warrior003copy.jpg

warrior002copy.jpg

warrior001copy.jpg

I don't know what I am doing. lol. I loaded the pictures to deathshawdow's ftp thing. I geuss I don't know how to post them in the post tough. Can some one give me some help. Thanks. Adam :)

503 cut the **** and enter the real password!

You can create an account at http://www.photobucket.com
upload your pictures there, then it will give you the img link. Just copy the img link from there and past it in this thread.

they work, looks damn nice for 150 bucks. ****. does it run?

No it doesn't run. My buddy said after he redid the motor. It would not get spark. I'm going to try and verify that. And I already printed out the ignition part in the manual. So I will just go down the check list and sooner or later I will have to find the problem. But it has alot of go fast things on it. So it should be a screamer when I do get it fixed. But I never thought I would be owning a ATV. Much less a newer one with all those mods. I got nothing but time. So will see what happens. Adam :)

Your welcome charlie. I don't know too much about my quad yet (still learning). But I help out where I can. That thing looks super nice for 150 bones. The rear tires along cost more then that. :D

You seem as though you are on the right track to fixing the thing. And since you got lots of time that helps out. And tel your buddy that I'll buy the next quad ;D

Hey man my quad wasnt getting spark at once, and i changed the Stator, and all was good, maybe that helps...

I'll check in a couple days to see what kind it is.

I thought when I first got this thing I would be doing nothing but playing around with it. I haven't even touched it since I got it. I really need to try and get it running. Adam :)

Latest posts

Back