LSR Swingarm BABY!:MORE PICS:

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Ok...Ill have better pics tomorrow. Im gonna put some stickers on it to that came with it, just didnt do it yet.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-439070.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-439069.jpg

that is one BADD ASS warrior.................you may have to change your user name now to BaDASS04WarrioR....lol

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what would one of those run ya?

I hope someone makes one for the Raptor 350 one day. That is badass! Chain adjustments must be so easy now.

Yeah...it is lighter than stock, but I was so ready to put it on that I didnt really take the time to compare it with the stock closely. I got the swingarm, carrier, and a new steel braided brakeline for 750 shipped to my door. The chain adjustment is so awesome. Takes 2 min and you are done. I absolutely love it. I still need to put the brakeline on. I need to clean the backend up a little. Powdercoat the caliper and all the other parts that I had painted myself. Thats for the winter.

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-440735.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-440736.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-440737.jpg

Notice I have the frame guards off. Do you guys like them on or off. I've got my first comment from someone that said they would keep them off
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-440738.jpg

Another shot of the other side
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-440739.jpg

Hers with the guards
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-412678.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-412677.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-440740.jpg

presonaly i like it more with them on.

And can u tell me where u got the swingarm from its sweet.

Trust me it gets dirty. When I put the swingarm on I cleaned it up a little. It has been dry here lately so the riding I have been doing has been dusty. Not much dirt sticks to it. To be honest with you I dont wash it as much as most people would think. I havent taken many pics of when it was muddy. I did post some a month back or so of it muddy.

Plus I havent been riding in the fields much because of produce. Trust me...before the produce Im all over the fields.

man i love your warrior it has to be one of the sicks warrior ive every seen keep up the good work on her

Back