quad racer r450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryankach

Reaction score
26813502169.jpg

soo sick

looks like ****...damn heel guards are bigger than the ones on my stepdads kodiak lmao

looks like ****...damn heel guards are bigger than the ones on my stepdads kodiak lmao
haha i agree i dont like the front plastics also... id take a new yfz over that any day

thats a photoshop, look at the bottom of the steering stem, its missing...

hummmmm..is it on the Suzuki site?

kinds does look like a photoshop

and yea thoes heal gurads are ****** huge....i probably wouldnt even take a **** on em.

thats a photoshop, look at the bottom of the steering stem, its missing...

I see a stem and I also see the tierods going up and connecting to the joint... It is def. not a photoshop (I wish it was caust that thing is ugly as hell).

HAHA woa that front supension look so much better than every aftermarket suspension out there, haha did you catch my sarcasm. Put me on a bill balllance ed. yfz anyday over that.

You guys got to realize, the more heel guard they put the less you shave on the rear fenders when you take em off...and that suspension is superior to the YFZ...as bad as i hate to say it.

Have an imagination, some hole shots, maier hood and some bling...Ill come out and say it...that BITCH is bad ASS!!!!

Im a zuki fan though.... :S

a sawsall will fix those heel guards right up, a little die grinder here a little belt sander there and you might end up with something cool.

how are you suppose to lift the front of a quad when it has a tiny bumper like that??

You guys got to realize, the more heel guard they put the less you shave on the rear fenders when you take em off...and that suspension is superior to the YFZ...as bad as i hate to say it.

Have an imagination, some hole shots, maier hood and some bling...Ill come out and say it...that BITCH is bad ASS!!!!

Im a zuki fan though.... :S

rofl thing is ugly man. How do you know the suspension is better? Have you road that thing already? Who the **** that races keeps stock suspension anyway? :D They def. aren’t better then Axis, Elka, or even works lol! I personally want a heal guard for dicking around; getting your leg sucked into the back wheel sucks! It sucks that the ones on that quad if you were to keep them look like ass.

doug gust modeled that suspension for suzuki based on roll design..thats how i know

Yea roll design put one of their 3000 dollar suspensions on the front of a stock quad. lol. Unless its got a price tag over 9000 it will never have a race/mx worthy suspension from the factory it would cost too much ive said that before. Nobody even took into consideration the changes made to the 06 yfz. They finnaly bumped it up to a true yzf450 dirtbike's motor, something honda had from the start and the yfz was still winning out. They made some major suspension upgrades, EVeryone seems to overlook that.

This is a roll design suspension on the front of a Z400 with elka shocks. It cant be better than this set-up they couldnt sell it at a competiive price with the yfz and 450R.
controlarms.jpg

actually guys, im pretty sure it is photoshop, this was on two other sites and both say it is fake, if it is real, DANGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! i want one, if it hauls ass and handles great, good looks dont mean ****.

Back