my new quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
look i made new air fins and washed her :'(
000_04811.jpg

000_04801.jpg

000_0474.jpg

:'(she is so cute :'(

it helps to direct the air to the front of
the engine too help cool it
instead of all of the air passin by,
they grab it and pull it to the front of the engine

that is a great idea.. I have an 90 warrior .350. and cooling it is definatly something i should work on next .. thanks so much for the idea....
what did you use for the pannel....
post any information you can to help me make one for my self .. thanks so much.

1st i took a sheet of cardboard and trimmed and bent until it was just right
2nd I went to lowes and bought a piece of sheet metal(any size will work as long as you kan bend it but the thicker the better)
3rd i traced the cardboard onto the metal bent it and drilled the holes(mounts on gastank and front plastics bolts)
(im lookin to buy thicker metal this stuff is a little flimsy)i think the thickness of mine is .125

after they are on check the ride height betwene the fins and the A-arms(brake cables) by either bouncing on the bumper or rolling one tire onto car ramps *NOTE* take into concideration rocks bumps and jumps to trim the corners

1st i took a sheet of cardboard and trimmed and bent until it was just right
2nd I went to lowes and bought a piece of sheet metal(any size will work as long as you kan bend it but the thicker the better)
3rd i traced the cardboard onto the metal bent it and drilled the holes(mounts on gastank and front plastics bolts)
(im lookin to buy thicker metal this stuff is a little flimsy)i think the thickness of mine is .125

after they are on check the ride height betwene the fins and the A-arms(brake cables) by either bouncing on the bumper or rolling one tire onto car ramps *NOTE* take into concideration rocks bumps and jumps to trim the corners

There are your instructions yfm350rider14

or i might be able to make u a copy for cheap depending on the metal

but ill have to talk to my dad about it first ill get bak to u on friday or saturday

mine are just a prototype i made yours would be cleaner and nicer

Back