whats new in my garage? *more pictures 9/15*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
well, i havent posted pictures in a while, so whats going on?

nf5.jpg

nf1.jpg

nf2.jpg

nf3.jpg

nf4.jpg

nf6.jpg

i will be updating this post over the next week and a half, i have some new parts coming, so ill keep you guys informed with whats in-store for the bikes

looks good man what are u plannin on doin to it??? i see u got an old stingray in the backround are u gonna rebuild that??

im hoping to pick up another warrior real cheap as a parts bike, then building 2 bikes, one mx, and one xc/trail bike, i know a guy where i can get a spare bike for $400 and it needs a stator to make it run, then i would be using the motor and stuff off of it to complete the current frame i have

if not, i am gusseting this sucker up, throwing it in the PC oven, then getting some new bars, clamps, front hipers, tires, rear elka shock, and swingarm.

i have elka elites on the way too :cool:

oh and for the stingray, it runs and its in great shape, when i get my license ill take her out for a spin your way ;)

oh and for the stingray, it runs and its in great shape, when i get my license ill take her out for a spin your way ;)
haha yea man sounds sick... cant wait to see what that wariror will look like when its done ;)

hey ahh theres a problem ther you olny have one nerf there.... just incase you missed it lol

yeah, i have both on now, i might go out and take pictures in a little while, who knows?

i cant wait for tomorow, hopefully my elites will be in!

these pictures suck, but there from a 100 dollar camera that shoots only B&W, so, wtf!

im getting a new camera next week!

just some ideas i had about gusseting this sucker up, and some of the nerfs and pegs
set1.jpg

out with the old, in with the new, hoping my elka box will be here tomorow! :eek:
set2.jpg

more of the garage, the vette, and the other toys, and now i have both propegs on! ;D
set3.jpg

random ****, my collection of parts, and the bench?
set4.jpg

and the bike...
set5.jpg

yes, for both rear rims, but i had an offer for 65 today, 70 + shipping and they are yours

Ya looks good. Yes you should gusset your frame, here is where I guesseted mine when I got everything painted:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p00f24

imghttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/pa66ba28a32f8c2c15305ec02f0873b20/f57b049f.jpg

I went over all the welds with a millermatic 210 mig welder too and added a couple gussets in the a-arm area. You might want to gusset the subframe area up a little too.

today is a prettty ggooodd dayyyy

ellkaaaa eliiittteessss

high and low speed adj. rebound, preloadddd :eek:

yummmmmmmmmm

set6.jpg

set7.jpg

Back