Mud Pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreed5821

Reaction score
f252ac18.jpg

I know ya'll have em. So post em!

I hit this hole three times before making it through. It drops off right in front of where the pic was taken.

pic that won the first potm
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-291942.jpg

another shot of me on the same run
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-291956.jpg

me stuck on the kodiak
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-318299.jpg

helping one of my club members out (really odd but effective way of getting a ute unstuck)
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-318300.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-318301.jpg

Twist throttle broken and in the middle of pushing it home by the time my buddy showed up to help out and take these pics
Img0482.jpg

Img0479.jpg

Made it through the mud fine, it was that nice flat open field in the backround that fuckbared my throttle

Here is one of Oscar at Broad River.
f24c5f2b.jpg

We spent as much time pushing out of mud as we did riding into it that day. It was still great!

Aaah i try to stay out of the mud, i think that stuff is ment for the utility quads....

Aaah i try to stay out of the mud, i think that stuff is ment for the utility quads....
haha im the same way... i like it to an extent then its just gay, id rahter go fast than try and make it threw massive pits

Where I like to ride, you can go fast and play in the mud. They even have a pressure washer and water hoses to clean up your ride so you can go from fast trail to mud to fast trail again. Otherwise I'd always wait till last to hit the mud so I could leave right after. Now I can wash my quad and take a shower myself before heading home!

Where I like to ride, you can go fast and play in the mud. They even have a pressure washer and water hoses to clean up your ride so you can go from fast trail to mud to fast trail again. Otherwise I'd always wait till last to hit the mud so I could leave right after. Now I can wash my quad and take a shower myself before heading home!
thats sounds sweet

I like to get into mud roughly once every 6 months or so. All the guys I ride with are on utilities and love it. Of course they have the option of sticking thier feet on the front plastics and hardly getting any mud on them, unlike our quads which just cover you from head to toe. Then I have to here **** from them asking why I always find the nearest trail around the mud pits. I shrug it off and stay clean and dry..

Back