my warrior check it out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350rider14

Reaction score
My quad withought the works with ressies and asr a-arms but its priddy nice ettin there wat should i put on it next.
tuuutuuyyyuy.jpg

iydur6uuutftuu.jpg

08_26_05_1908.jpg

06_30_05_1326.jpg

WHEELIE PICTURES Before cut plastic, and tires.
wheelie2.jpg

wheelie.jpg

I am Sean V.
meandpaul.jpg

Pictures added by DSW :cool:

That's a beefy looking bumper on that thing - thats what I need the way I go plowing through everything that gets in my way. If you don't have an aftermarket axle yet, that might be a good thing to look into.

no im getting a g force axle next summer sdame with new plastics and piston

i only got 2500 in it but the shocks and aarms havent come yet within thenext week

oh ya its a prm bumper 2nd one there the best bumpers bor they mite look beefy witch they are but ya there such a good price and if ya hit somthing it wont hurt anything xsept the bumper witch holds up good to

Nice looking warrior man, i like it alot. Like said, if you get the A-arms its a good idea to upgrade the axle too. Looking good.

yeah i have that bumper im relly liken it. its a little heavier than the others i have seen for warriors thats only becuase its heavier built good looking bike dude

like the bumper how does the big gun sound.. my friend has an 03 LE warrior and he spray painted his stock exhaust chrome and put an fmf sticker on it lol

Back