Riding Pix

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
WarriorRappyTrucks3.jpg

WarriorWheelie2.jpg

WarriorWheelie.jpg

WarriorBicycle.jpg

WarriorRaptorFront.jpg

Thanks man. Yeah it is fun. 18 acres. Only 2 acres mowed though. Briers every where.

Actually learned how to wheelie today. I cheated at first with my foot on the grab bar. Stood it up a couple of times. Then sat down and done a few. First time on the bicycle also. I was pulling some bicycle into wheelies also. My buddy with the rappy 350 was learning off of me, as I was teaching myself. The last couple of years I have been busy and neglected the warrior. Not anymore!

it wouldn't be a bad idea to wear a helmet while you're messing around like that - my second cousin was messing around in a field like that with his banshee, and when his front end came down from a wheelie his tie rod broke, he flew over the bars, and the quad flipped on top of him. broke his helmet into 3 pieces and broke his shoulder, but I don't think he would have walked away from it if he wasn't wearing a helmet. I don't want to sound like your mommy, but helmets are a good investment.

I appreciate the concern, I will wear a helmet if you buy me one and ship it to me :) otherwise I suppose I will have to learn the hard way..

Yeah I love my warrior way better then the rappy. It feels so weird. He has the factory bars on it and they feel like they are 7 inches higher then mine. I don't feel comfortable on it what-so-ever. I could name MANY things I don't like about it. But thats my opinion going from one to the other through out the day.

About the only thing I can think of that I really like about the rappy are the headlights. I hate how they stick out on the warrior.

Back