Shhhh... She's sleeping.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
After a long long days/nights ride today (68 miles).

quadsleep.jpg

Ok death...when ya gonna take some real shots of that beast? LOL. Anyways...you have to store that thing outside?

Ok death...when ya gonna take some real shots of that beast? LOL. Anyways...you have to store that thing outside?

Yeah all the quads are kept outside when not being worked on (we ride all year round). They are chained up to a 800Lb cement block and covered with weather/UV proof covers. What do you mean by "real shots" lol?

Yes Sexy99 I am back in "MTA" (I live in maybrook) w00t; have been riding EVERY day.

He means shots of the warrior being a good little boy and not having to stand in the corner for every pic.

next time u go to maybrook let me know i love that place and me and my freind are looking for that track that ppl say is there but we cant seem to find

do u know where the track is that is like hidden somewhere in MTA lol

ooo where are they then cuase someone told my frined there was a track in MTA and it was like a 40 mins riding from the bowl and we went looking but couldnt find ****

enlighten the **** outta us where the mx track is cause we cant find it...but when we go riding we can just meet up and follow u

later bro

yea man like I said there is so many turns and trails to go down to get there its pretty much pointless to explain how to do it.

Back