Pictures...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
000_0312.jpg

000_0323.jpg

I think he takes after me^^^lol

000_0313.jpg

Riding my berm
000_0308.jpg

little bro gettin dirty
000_0324.jpg

000_0325.jpg

Hey man nice pics. Its nice to see older and younger bro out riding. Plus he likes to get muddy which is nice. Well I supposed he doesn't mind being dirty since he has a dirty mouth on some of your videos!!!I think the one where you flipped his quad while riding wheelies?? Anyway nice.

yea hes a cool little kid and he really likes it when i take him out riding and stuff and he loves doin the picture thing with me haha but hes fun to ride with and try and roost lol and yea he is the one with the dirty mouth haha

My little bro is now 6'3" or 4" and about 260 lbs. We get in muddy spots and try to roost each other. We hit tires so much that one day we're bound to over-do-it! He sites me as being the reason he stayed clear of drugs. It wasn't the quality time though, it was the constant threats! Ya little bro will one day be your best friend man. He should be the one you can always rely on.

I'm the baby, I got 2 older sisters. They aren't really good for anything :) hahaha j/k

I'd prefer an older brother if I could choose. The baby always has it best!

ive got a little bro to ride with but he rides my old 99 honda z50 dirt bike..... hes cool he is all ready try wheelies and jumps and hes olny five

ive got a little bro to ride with but he rides my old 99 honda z50 dirt bike..... hes cool he is all ready try wheelies and jumps and hes olny five
thats cool man my brother hits just about everything i do on my rappy with his 80 haha even at my buddies track... except for the doubles

Back