Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i am new to the site and just got my first quad and its an 87 warrior and i love it i traded off my old dirtbike for it... here she is right after i got it...
733800eb.jpg

7b37f9e5.jpg

and here she is now...
ac6bb294.jpg

15336248.jpg

aa70ede1.jpg

i am gettin a set of rims off my buddies yfz with kenda klaws all the way around... other than that i just need to order chain and sprockets and some swingarm bearing... would like to put a pipe on eventually already has a k&n... O yea its a 95 motor in it also.

hey, arent u from bluetraxx? But thats a nice quad, in great shape for its age. Welcome to the site, hope u like it here.

hey, arent u from bluetraxx? But thats a nice quad, in great shape for its age. Welcome to the site, hope u like it here.

yea i bounce around there a bit now that i have a warrior always looking for good resources to read up on...

I think you'll find the site very useful for your yfm. If you got any questions browse around for an answer, if you can't find anything ask away. There are a lot of people that are ready and willing to give a helping hand. I don't know too much myself but have had many questions answered. Hope you stick around.

i have a brand new rear sprocketr in the package, stupid ebayer said it was a 90+ sprocket, but it was off of your year bike

also have a spare rear rotor, LMK if you want them, ill let them go cheap!

btw, ur bike is pretty clean for bieng 2yrs shy of bieng 20 yrs old!

Latest posts

Back