"elite" quad right here (i hope)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is, because its unique. I have never seen a flat track warrior in my life.

ya, thats the plan. Lowering kit, a-arms, and YFZ shocks are the next mods. Im not too worried about motor right now, its a small track so motor isnt a BIG issue.

C'mon people, tell me what u think. except Speedy, he isnt playing fair so he has to stand in the corner *naughty naughty*

I've seen a few flat track warriors while surfing the web. But very nice. Not elite yet, but your on the right track. And yes it is very unique.

Oops, its reggie so nope nevermind. j/k

how much do you have in aftermarket parts?

thanx pelphrey, and XRXMXCX, i only have about $200 into it, the front and rear rims were free, and the rear tires were both free.

I will be painting the plastic, and lowering it soon. But it wont be COMPLETELY flat track ready untill January, by then i should have my a-arms, shocks, lowering kit, and motot done. im really excited about the motor :D

damn you got me all excited about new parts to modify my warrior- and then go and tell me that you just made up this "motot" thing

oh, lol
then here, a "motot" is uhhhhh, a thing specially made for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back