My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinacez

Reaction score
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2121545667
Hey guys! My warrior has finally risen from the dead...kinda. Anyways heres my pix of the paint and rebuild. A pix after the first and last ride cause I cracked the freaking frame...doh!!!!
And a pix of me an a buddy playing chicken in the air:) Sorry if I put in too many pix's.

Thats awsome man...i like how you put the diamond plate over the light gap...thats awsome. Looks real good with thoes tires and the black plastics and red frame....**** i like the whoole thing...LOL nice job man.

Thanks alot dude, I wish I could of put the pixs right here instead of the link,makes it easier to see.

You could add the pix to photobucket.com and then copy the img tag right to here and they will show up...

Thats awsome man...i like how you put the diamond plate over the light gap...thats awsome. Looks real good with thoes tires and the black plastics and red frame....**** i like the whoole thing...LOL nice job man.
yea what he saud... great lookin bike man^^^

Thanks man, the diamond plate was like $30 at lowes. It buffs up nice n easy aswell!! Thinking of making some box like covers aswell for the cdi, regulator and the relays for shits n giggles.

Back