PIMP MY WARRIOR

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Found this pic on the net. Why would anyone do this?
thuggified%20warriors.JPG

here's another one
tight%204wheeler.jpg

The cop in the background is a nice touch
It has been confirmed in this one that it is in fact "negroes" that can be held responsible. probably stolen quad and stolen rims too

But it's amazing how good wire rims and low profile tires are for mx and mudding

I guess I'll be the first to step up and say noice. Different people have different reasons and styles to which they like/do things. I have seen many sport quads with rims, I attend a few truck shows a year. I am sure I'll be bashed and "quoted" for my likes but BASH away! I may just through the rims off my car on mine and take pics for all of you. AND I'M WHITE!!!!!!

It's just that the idea of an All Terrain Vehicle is usually to travel off road. Big rims defeats the purpose of it being an all terrain vehicle. I'm just not a fan of big rims no matter what they're on. I think they just make the car, suv, atv, whatever look like a matchbox car.

I guess I'll be the first to step up and say noice. Different people have different reasons and styles to which they like/do things. I have seen many sport quads with rims, I attend a few truck shows a year. I am sure I'll be bashed and "quoted" for my likes but BASH away! I may just through the rims off my car on mine and take pics for all of you. AND I'M WHITE!!!!!!

You are now banned from this site. ;)

any rims pictured on the first page of this thread would qualify as nig rims.

Back