In the club now!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tistheman5

Reaction score
Edelbrock club that is ;D

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-424289.jpg

yes the quads a bit dirty but the edel is blingin :cool:
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-424291.jpg

damn that air bubble :mad:

but this thing is crazy, best $350 bucks on the quad!
like i almost wrecked twice in a matter of like 30 sec. lol
im in love

Power gains are sick you would never expect it out of just a carb, you put the 20E needle in didnt you, your quads prolly gonna need it.

yes i put the 20E in as soon as i got it. very easy to do specially on a table. and yea id never expect a gain like that from a carb.

I am so ready for a new job to actually make some money so I can buy stuff for my quad. I'm about to have to start taking donations so I can get a e-brake blockoff plate..I am jealous too.

Did you actually get that clear tubing to fit!? lol mine was way to big i had to go and buy smaller fuel line. But anyway welcome to the club man!

it fit on the carb good, but from the tank it was a little big. i just use the clips that came with the carb and clamped it on. should stay with the clips on i hope

^^^ lol.
but i started riding today and after it got warmed up it decided to lanuch in second on my drive way. i reved it up and dumped the clutch and i herd a loud pop, so i stoped and my friend said i shot out flame. i was like damn it must be lean, then i notice off idle if i nail it it will stutter a good bit then rev out. so i look in the book and it said if lean turn the top adjuster to the right. so i turn it to the right like 5 times and its no diff. the i turn it somemore and its seems worse ??? what should i do

Bottom end you mainly need to adjust with the accelerator pump screw located on the side of the carb; mid-top end requires a needle change.

alright man thanx ill check that tomorow, then fix my needle since its way off now lol

Back