For you guys that like to see muddy quads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
This was at Rausch Creek last week when it rained the night before.
08-19-05_1346_t2005_8_27_10_25_58_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

It was almost completely coated with thick chunks of mud, but mud has a tendency to fall off after a while.

no pressure washer....simple green; soap and water, elbo grease. I used a pressure washer one time, it was way to rough on it.

you are all ametures at getting muddy

im an ameture at washing if you guys can wash yours and it looks like that

Well my vehicles are almost always spotless. As well as my quad. It gets washed after every long dirty ride. I suppose I take pride in it :D its always noice to hear people ask what year it is b/c is always looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. I tell everyone that says something about it being clean that if they can find ANY dirt I will give them 5 bucks. I haven't had to give any money away yet!!!!

for some reason i just love making my atv so muddy then . taking a picture .. then looking at it when its all clean.... any one feel the same way.... I love your atv... its probally the next one that i want to buy...

Well my vehicles are almost always spotless. As well as my quad. It gets washed after every long dirty ride. I suppose I take pride in it :D its always noice to hear people ask what year it is b/c is always looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. I tell everyone that says something about it being clean that if they can find ANY dirt I will give them 5 bucks. I haven't had to give any money away yet!!!!
Thats the same way i am

[quote:26ev8q10]Well my vehicles are almost always spotless. As well as my quad. It gets washed after every long dirty ride. I suppose I take pride in it :D its always noice to hear people ask what year it is b/c is always looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. I tell everyone that says something about it being clean that if they can find ANY dirt I will give them 5 bucks. I haven't had to give any money away yet!!!!
Thats the same way i am [/quote:26ev8q10]

same way 2

I guess I lack motivation when it comes to cleaning. I usually stop at a car wash on the way home from rides, but if it gets muddy while i'm riding around home it's going to stay muddy. It's not only the quad though, I might have washed my car 4 times in the 3 years i've owned it. The way I see it, the car sits outside, so the rain can wash it for me.

Latest posts

Back