90 Warrior, Dig it

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
Yo this is my 1990 warrior... it ownes
Img0469.jpg

Img0466.jpg

Img0468.jpg

check the sweet original graphics
Img0467.jpg

25 inch bear claw tires on the rear, they dig in pretty nice, saved me a few times from having to walk out of the mud pit.
Img0470.jpg

Img0479.jpg

this is me shedding a few tears, the second day i had it the twist throttle broke, stranding me only a few hundred yards from home.

Img0482.jpg

luckily best buddy mark found me half way through the big push home to snap a few pics with his nikon coolpix 8800 and give me a wee hand getting it back to the shop
Img0436.jpg

this is the 95' YZ 250 i traded to get the warrior, it was a sweet bike, FMF Pipe and silencer, super horny, the guy wanted 300 bucks more for the quad than i wanted for my bike, but i wasn't about to tell him that!!

During the winter i plan on boring the cylinder out. I work in a machine shop. Day to day we build Clutches and alcohol fueled engines for mini dragster and performance Clutches for Snowmobiles. We have a Haas SL-20 CNC Lathe and a Haas VF-3 CNC vertical machining center. Probably the sweetest job i ever worked. We also make dies for punching out performance dirtbikes exhaust pipes. come check me out if your ever in the Ottawa area!!

Very clean. Super nice for a 90. And I thought my stockers were huge...My stock rear tires don't have **** on them meat cleavers.

thoes tires are large and in charge!!! Damn there like 25's
lol nice tho..looks good for a 90.

Back