pics of my 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of how it is now. It probably won't be too long before I start to put some big money into it. I was thinking about a Four Stroke Tech 446 kit for it, but I never heard much about them. Anybody have some feedback about which big bore kit would be best for trail riding and hare scrambles?
front_t2005_11_20_20_49_50_q90_f8_100x75.jpg

behinddiag_t2005_11_20_20_48_17_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

those front tires look wide as hell!

turning must be a w00ter

do you get alotta bump steer cuz thats what im herein about flippin the rims?

four stroke sells the 366 je kit. all you need is bore and hone. its like 175 and it adds 5 horses. not bad for reliablility. thats wat im doin soon.

Yeah they're the widest I could find for a sport quad, 8 inches. It takes a little more muscle to turn the bars, but it corners a lot better than stock with the wheels being flipped and the wide ass tires on the front. It works for me. I'm going up to Rausch Creek MX park in a few weeks to see how it does on the tracks up there, and I'm hoping I can take my cousin's beat to hell quadracer, at least in the corners.

I don't really think that the bump steer is that bad. In the rough sections it will fight you a little, but it's worth it for the extra cornering.

I've had them on there for a year, and theyre a little chewed up from riding on the road, but they're holding up pretty good for everything I have put them through. Lots of sharp rocks and never a leak yet.

Latest posts

Back