my new ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
ill be picking her up on friday. ;D

dont worry im keeping my 350 for now util i sell it to buy a front end for this quad. ::)

moo.jpg

complete008.jpg

complete010.jpg

That thing is a good looking quad. Cant beleive you are gonna sell the rappy to get a front suspension, but hey i guess you have to pay to play. The yfz front end does look like it needs to be +2, the rear tires stick out further than the fronts. How much did she run you in dollars.

;Dactually there gytr +2 a arms

she was about 6,500. the engine was just erbuilt and has 10 hours on it its got alot of engine mods to it.

and when i sell my bike im buying alot mor than a front end.

i will still be on the site not like veloci. ::) im not sure how much i want for it but its not going to be less than 6,000

hey 53raptor will u loan me 3k to pay off my warrior?? i can pay ya back by the end of the year(2007) i just need to pay it off now b4 my payment plan goes up to like 17% :(

hey 53raptor will u loan me 3k to pay off my warrior?? i can pay ya back by the end of the year(2007) i just need to pay it off now b4 my payment plan goes up to like 17% :(

good one. ;D but really no. :-/

hey man that thing is insane....stick around even after you sell the raptor..!

Nice bike, you got the same rims/exhaust I got!
As for suspension if you wanna put a shitload of money into it id check out the leager pro trax LT t-pin front end its expensive, but well worth it, if you wanna spend a little less id get the LT heim joint a-arms from ATV Fourplay and some Quadrate elkas that would be sick!

Latest posts

Back