NEW HID Lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Well here are the new lights. They are awesome at night. Its nice cuz you can see where you are turning.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391647.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391648.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391649.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391650.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391651.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391652.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391653.jpg

WOW that is bright
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-391654.jpg

Bike is dirty from the riding trip this past weekend. Very dusty. In one of the pics you can see the amsoil. AWESOME stuff. And man was the air filter dusty.

They look sweet, are those made by trailtech? If i had the money to buy a new billet barclamp with the lights and computer holder i would do it, but as of now i only have the one with the computer mount only.

yeah...they are trailtech lights. I couldnt get the dashboard cuz of my stem. But Im ok with these. They get the job done.

you should put thoes big ass lights you had on with the new HID's...would look pretty cool. And give off a mean shine.....i bet someone coming at you would need a new pair of shorts after that.

thats flippin sweet dude, i dont think there is anything about ur bike i dont like. ;)

They look good Dude. I'd like to have some to mount in the front pointing down. I've rode at night and went over jumps with no idea of how high I was or how fast the ground was coming up. Stock lights just shine into the trees.

hey i was wondering did u just cut the bottom part of your fender off or some other way?? cause i like the way it looks and i was wonder how u did it

A saw zaw cus pretty good if you have the right blade. Harder to handle...but a router or something like a dremel with the right blade zips right through it

Back