It is getting there!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
awww1.jpg

Well she is getting there... I am waiting for my Elkas to come in (I hope this week) and the HIDs will be back on. Then it is on to nitrous X_X!!

Lol im gonna have to join you in sitting on them making noises and preloading the suspension now that my starter shat itself. Your warrior's looking awesome thats for sure.

Is it just me or is the whole front end of that 400ex bent or something????

Hey man I sat on it yesterday making brum brum noises and preloading the shocks.
hahaha thats great... sick bike man love the black plastics :eek:... and the front of that 400ex looks bend out of place to me... it looks like the like the nosepeice is shifted

[quote:fhdfrsc0]Hey man I sat on it yesterday making brum brum noises and preloading the shocks.
hahaha thats great... sick bike man love the black plastics :eek:... and the front of that 400ex looks bend out of place to me... it looks like the like the nosepeice is shifted
[/quote:fhdfrsc0]

cause the plastics arent on they are just hanging there ;)

yea man you me and sexy99 gotta ride MTA, and run from the pigs there... haha nice bike man, i saw it in person one time when it was in the flooring place me a 99 went in there, when you friend with the 400 was there. nice bike man nice bike.

Back