Yes or No...?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
what do you think. Should I get an orange hood and gas tank cover. Also...do they make a hppd that will get rid of the hole for the headlights. I got rid of them? What are some suggestions. I didnt really take my time on it. It;s just to get an idea
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-390495.jpg

well...I guess it wont be happening because mnaier doesnt make the nose and tank cover in orange. That BLOWS. They make the new hood in orange but than I have to get the new race fenders too. I dont know If I would like the new fenders. I like the warrior look. I talked to maier and I would have to get 25 of them if they were to make them in orange. SUCK!

well you could put that metal chicken wire stuff in the hole in the hood. I have a pic but cant find it. I will look later.....looks real sick...i like the orange also.

that looks sick man i deff think u shold get the orange hood and gas tank cover...and i still think u have one of the sickest warriors man keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back