Rebirth -- heavenly blue**updt 7/31/05**56k beware

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
well, finally i got to upload the pics. This is the complement of my so called "summer project"I still need the right light to place them togheter so by now i'm sticking with the old round ones, tell me what you guys think

Before:

f58e7bc8.jpg

f58e7bcc.jpg

f5e49c0d.jpg

f5cacffc.jpg

And NOW :D

f34db969.jpg

f34db964.jpg

The elkas
f34db95f.jpg

f34db95b.jpg

f34db955.jpg

f34db954.jpg

f34db952.jpg

thats def better....not too sure if i like the lights there...but pretty cool looking still. Good Job.

**** that get MR16 H.I.Ds they will blow any other light away mmm....
not sayin the rappy ones are great but im just sayin for the plastics cause they look lost without the lights like the rappy 350...

i get that, thanks guys..next week i'll get som rappy lights and maybe start saving for some H.I.Ds....how much are them?

i need to get a pulse...hmm is that right pulse? is the little box that saves energy and when the flywheel touches it, the spark begins

just got the new headlights, will post pics as soon as i can

My god you're a fast reply-er i have just posted....thanks dude
i love blingstar....wich duncan would that be?

No bling star -_-... The name "Bling"star screams homosexual and is very nicely complimented with a cute little star in the middle of the bumper. The Iron cross is fake and rounded and has become to much of a common symbol today...

what about the gyt-r... the big one?
or...i'm kinda liking the pro-y

Back