wheelie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice wheelie bro heres me
100_4356.jpg

;D

ya nice how long can you ride them for i can for about 50-60 feet then i run outta room for sum reason it pulls to the left.... ive heard it will happen if ur swingarm isnt alined right but i made sure it was and still pulls to the left... and i havent go the hang of shifting while in a wheelie i assume you dont use the clutch but when ever i let off to shifht it drops down.... n/e suggestions

you have to get it to the right balancing point and you have to make your shifts quick. Thats what I do. I can get through all 6 gears

ya nice how long can you ride them for i can for about 50-60 feet then i run outta room for sum reason it pulls to the left.... ive heard it will happen if ur swingarm isnt alined right but i made sure it was and still pulls to the left... and i havent go the hang of shifting while in a wheelie i assume you dont use the clutch but when ever i let off to shifht it drops down.... n/e suggestions

Sounds like your tire pressure. Make sure they are the same then try it out ;)

Anyway heres me ;D
yamaha-raptor350-04-bikepics-372902.jpg

i can ride them for about 30-40 feet and i do it by goin in 2nd and goin pretty slow then using the clutch a little nopt popin it but just to give me a little boost and she comes right up for me. After that i just try and find the balnce point then usually come down cause i cant shift to 3rd... kingraptor350 do u have 22in tires?? and what kind??

yes i do i have 22'' duro extremes.. same thing as mud sharks but diffrent companys

they are very good in mud and snow even tho sport atvs suck in snow.. but these are pretty good in snow i like them alot but they do slow down accelration being a 4 ply

ill get some more in a few days when i get every thing all hooked up cuz im in the process of jetting and have the plstics off it so in a few days ill get some more

wheelies006.jpg
heres my wheelie.....ive ridden one about 260 yards but how to drop it down cause i ran out of room....i can shift while im ridin them its pretty sweet

i usually pop the clutch but i do nail the throttle sometimes....what about you?

Latest posts

Back