finale update (maybee)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
before:

456.jpg

after:

complete01.jpg

complete006.jpg

complete005.jpg

complete004.jpg

complete003.jpg

complete002.jpg

Looks sweet man some beadlocks with red rings would be awesome on that thing

no, GODDAM IT i loved the black plastic wtf man, and the flames, dont u know flames mak u slower??? Jk man, hey it looks badass. Keep it up. what kind of quads do u race against?

no, GODDAM IT i loved the black plastic wtf man, and the flames, dont u know flames mak u slower??? Jk man, hey it looks badass. Keep it up. what kind of quads do u race against?
i think he races 400's and stuff :eek:

thanks everyone yeah i race 400's 450's and 250r's i still beat them if i can get my video on here i have proof. :-/

that bike looks sick, all you need are hipers then itll be set, but you shoulda kept the black plastics, but new ones, and drop the flames, it doesnt look badass anymore!!!

ill be pulling something outta my sleeve pretty soon that might make yah shrivle if you cant handle it

can anyone say jd lt front end?

www.jdperformanceatv.com

buddy ;)

i should have a new frame in 1-2 weeks to begin stripping down, removing un-needed brackets, and gusseting

then i will most likely be getting a jd swinger, and front LT a-arms, then elkas soon to follow, and once i have the frame, swinger, a-arms, and shocks together i will transplant everything into my new chassis

okay?

better design then hsd

all they did was make a +5 a-arm and move the mount out further, i could do that to my a-arms if i could weld :-/

and im going with either a...

white powdercoat frame, and blue powdercoat a-arms

or

white powdercoat frame, and white powdercoat a-arms

;)

Latest posts

Back