damn hurricane

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
our roof was blown off yesterday by a very strong gust of wind. some of you guys r probally lucky that it wont hit u.funny cuz we didnt get a direct hit.it was only the family room roof but damn that sux, thats more money and riding time gone
100_0246.jpg

100_0248.jpg

roof1.jpg

very sorry to hear about your house man, i hope that all you guys stuff is alright, hope you get it all together soon, and glad to hear it didnt blow the atv away lol

its ok 4 me tho, insurance shoud cover it and all i need r some mexicans and im back on track,pffftttt with the left over insurance money ......white brothers e series ::)

its ok 4 me tho, insurance shoud cover it and all i need r some mexicans and im back on track,pffftttt with the left over insurance money ......white brothers e series ::)

haha glad all your shits ok man ;D

yah..hurricane dennis fucked up my vacation to destin - fort walton beach..and also some riding down there

yea damm hurricane i was on vacation in key west and as soon as we got there we had to leave :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back