Shaved plastic...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
I shved my plastic, tell me what u think, k.
Reggie018.jpg

Reggie017.jpg

Reggie016.jpg

looks pretty good, be prepaired to get covered if you ride mud!

im gettin eleanor (my quad) set up for flat track, and i race in the winter, so i think it will be ok.I hope when its all done that i get quad of the month next month, or i get to be part of the elite.But time will tell.

looks pretty cool....it different. I like that

I was origanally gonna shave em like urs, way before i ever say ur quad but i thought that my idea would be different and i didnt really want to copy anyone.

Yea i dont really care if someone copies what i have.....do it if you like it. Doesnt bother me.

Nah man thats cool, but i do want to copy ur graphics where the hell did u get them?And does skin have a website? And since u know how to photoshop, can u make my rims black, i am trying to decide if i should do that or not.

not shre of the skin website but i dont think they manke the graphics anymore for warriors...

Ya, i think its gonna look BADASS when it is lowered with the flat track tires

looks good, they look like little wings in the front lol :)

ya, i noticed that after i cut them, but i still like em.And i made a mistake, the left side is 1/2 inch wider than the other side lol

Back